Friday, August 23, 2013

Photo-Microfic: Quiet Company

All pictures in the Photo-Microfic set were taken by me with my Samsung Galaxy S3 and edited in G+. Click on the picture for a larger version.  This picture features that pig on Jon Colgan's shirt.

Quiet Company




He stood there just staring at me, cigarette hanging from his lip.

“What?” I asked him, “What is it?”

He did not make a sound.

“Do you speak English?” I asked.

Still no sign that he understood or gave a damn what I was saying.

I blew it off, “Forget it then, don’t talk to me.  I could care less, just stop staring at me like that.”

I took the cigarette out of his mouth and maneuvered the series of ropes and pulleys so that his limp body was facing the other way.

“You’re in time out now, I hope you’re happy.”

No comments: