Thursday, August 1, 2013

Writer's Gon' Write

Well, I should be asleep, but I've been up reading and writing and now I'm all jazzed.  I've got a four week writing workshop starting tomorrow and I'm psyched to get going with it.  We'll be doing all manner of short fiction: Twit-fics, micro, flash, you name it.

Anyway, I think that if I have a plethora of extra stuff I'll probably just start posting it up on here.

Here's one that I wrote today, as an appetizer.  And that means I can't use it for the workshop.  Yell at me if  I do.


55 word fic:

After All

I crouched in my corner and stared into the abyss. It was dark, too dark to see, but I knew what was out there. I had created it, after all. The blackness breathed at me and I desperately breathed back. It was all I could do to convince myself I was still whole.  Still me.

No comments: