Tuesday, March 4, 2008

55

So I was at the bar last night and I asked for a pen and some napkins to jot with. The bartender there said that I should try writing a story in 55 words, so I did several. Here are a couple of them...Disclaimer: I was at the bar so you know, take that into account:

One:
"I'm baring my soul to you. I'm trying to tell you what I never could, or what you wouldn't accept. I need you to understand now. I can't take it anymore. I'm about to burst. It's taken so long, years, decades it feels like. I'm trying to tell you that I love you."
"I know."

Two:
We got in by breaking down the door. I put my backpack down in the future never-would-be living room and took out that homemade explosive.
"Everything gravy?" I yelled.
"Yeah."
I set the bomb and ran out. If She won't do it herself, I'll save Her.
This will be so beautiful.
Boom.

Those are the ones that don't suck so terribly they make me want to vomit. Anyway, thought you might be interested.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: