Wednesday, December 7, 2011

More on the 'Out of Place' Slowdown

It's not an excuse, I swear it. I don't have one. My work has been slow, almost non-existent of late. I've been bogged down. I can't explain it. Yes, there are other things going on around me, but I should not allow them to stop my forward progress. I have some time coming up. I'm going to finish that book. I'm going to finish it, I swear. You'll see, you'll all see.

I'm sorry to those I've disappointed. I want this thing to be out and available as much or more than you do. I want people to drink our words. And whether they are sweet or sour in their brain's mouths, I want people to swallow them and let them digest and see if they satisfy.

I'm not the best out there. Not by any stretch of the imagination. But I don't strive for that yet. For now, I just strive to be out there. I will be. We will be. Soon. I promise (again).

No comments: