Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mr. President, We've Lost the Internet

Obama, Obama, Obama. Don't you know that googling the word Google crashes your network?

Fuck, we're supposed to get all kinds of snow tonight and getting to work tomorrow is going to blow big time. Well, I guess that's if the weather men are right, which is kind of like putting your odds on that hooker you're sleeping with not having the Clap. Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't but the white flakes aren't putting your mind at ease.

Getting back into writing a little bit is nice. Getting a top 10 comics of all time list together, should be done by tomorrow and up on Uninstall by Thursday or Friday we hope. I need to take more time to write, but at this point I have little enough free time as it is and I spend a good portion of it drinking so I can forget how little free time I have.

Anyway, that's all the ranting for tonight...Goodnight you princes of interwebz, you kings of pwnage.

No comments: