Monday, November 22, 2010

Would Be Nice

So I've gotten a bit of work done today. That's a good thing. I'm starting the job search in earnest tomorrow, honest. But for now, I want to build up a somewhat admirable body of work through which I can say, "Hey, person who pays for decent writing, wanna pay me for something like this?" And they say, "Why yes, that looks quite right for what we're trying to do here, which is make you filthy rich. Here's ten billion dollars, please teach the world everything you know." Of course I follow that up with, "Oh thank you voice in my head, you are quite nice and I'm glad I came up with you, now infect others with your message." Then they come and take me for my meds. I can't have the straps off today, they tell me.

Hm. I guess that's all. I'll be back when I need to wind up or down or just want to brag to the empty nether about all of the wondrous things in my life. Fuck.

No comments: