Friday, November 30, 2012

Has the whole world gone crazy?!

In the interest of keeping this blog fairly well updated, I'm going to try to post more.  Here are some things that I've seen throughout the week that I thought were interesting (mainly what I posted on Facebook with some add ins):

Facebook is Disco. Twitter is Punk. - A talk without words comparing Facebook to Disco and Twitter to Punk.  It's cool, I swear.

# I can't wait for movie theaters to look like this.

# Don't be silly Facebookers, NOTHING IS SAFE.

# Naked nuns protesting clothed nuns protesting the gays...wait... what?

# What do you mean everyone?

# Guilty on 30 counts of not giving a shit about his life.

# I'mma read your fucking mind, son.

# Take a break, Crime.  You deserve it.

# I'm not sure if it's true or not, but what the hell, libraries can use all the help they can get.


No comments: