Monday, December 3, 2012

A Personal Aside

I suppose that if I'm going to reinvigorate my blog, I may as well have at least one post a week dedicated to something about myself.  That's for Mondays though, the unwanted child of days that end in "y".

Insofar as I actually have anything interesting to talk about, I suppose that I can rant here.  Or rave.  Depending on my mood.  I can also talk about any new opportunities I have coming up or post a new recipe I discovered, or, you know, whatever.  I guess this is my wildcard day, is what I'm saying.  We'll see how long it lasts.  Hopefully forever, but I've made that promise to myself before, so don't get your hopes up.  In the meantime, enjoy my meandering worthlessness for all that it's...well, worth, I s'pose.

RANDOM PARAGRAPH WARNING:
You know what really grinds my gears?  Insincerity.  It's way too prevalent in the world, and seemingly only becomes moreso as I get older.  Why can't people just say what they want?  Why can't I?  Pathological lying seems like it's built into our DNA.  I think I need to write a story about the super unreliable narrator.  A sociopathic sonovabitch who never tells the truth.  That's the most reliable bastard of all, yeah?

Yeah, so expect more of that, coming up.  I'm just going to come up with some topic and talk about it.  Actually, I do have a couple of ideas for recipes to post.  Maybe pictures of delicious things that YOU CAN'T HAVE will go here too!  And, you know, once the world discovers my genius, I'll start putting up stuff about all the genius too.

Here's to a fresh beginning, here's to a bloody end.

No comments: