Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hey, I'm Writing a Novel (Update 1)

I'm not certain why I haven't already been doing this, but I'm going to try to post short updates about the story progress here. I should be keeping a journal of this stuff for posterity, right?
At this point:
- I've completely scrapped my original outline
- My original Main Character has turned into a Supporting Character and my Supporting Character has become the Main.
- I accidentally wrote my ending about 12k words before I wanted to.
- People are real dicks.

I have about 15k words to go in November and then probably another 25-30k afterwards... then editing, etc...

Pesci, give me strength. I think I'm going to try to get a word counter up on my blog so I can point people here when they ask me how things are going.

No comments: