Thursday, January 25, 2007

Self Help is the Most Important Help of the Day

I need to get on top of my shit. Small list of things I really friggin need to do:
1) Get a new job.
2) Get my insurance bullshit figured out.
3) Get back to work on the short story I pretty much abandoned about a month ago.
4) Start exercising regularly.
5) Start eating healthier.

Well I dunno if I'm gonna do all of this but its nice to write it down and get it out there in the open.

In other news, I just finished reading Stardust by Neil Gaiman and I highly recommend his prosical stylings to anyone who's even partway interested in a damn good fantasy novel.

Against Me! concert in March, Dispatch concert in July, should be fun, I haven't gone to many shows in the last few years and it'll be good to get back out there.

If there's more I just can't think of it. Catch you later blogworld.

No comments: