Thursday, January 31, 2008

Time for an Upgrayedd

Yes, I have been drinking. Yes, I'm probably an alcoholic. What's it to ya?

Nothing all that interesting to report in the last few days. Hopefully I'll be stumbling into some extra cash at some point soon, but nothing confirmed. At the very least I'll be able to help out a buddy. That's all you get to know, as I am admittedly shady.

I saw Idiocracy last night and let me tell you, awesome movie. I had heard some good reviews a while ago and they were whole heartedly confirmed. Mike Judge is awesome, period. I have never disliked anything by him and he didn't disappoint with this one. It's a great look at the flaws within society without being preachy or obnoxious. Watch it, enjoy it. I promise you will care who's ass it is and why it is farting.

In other news...there is no other news really.

Super Bowl is on Sunday. I am quite excited. Go Giants beat the piss out of the Patriots just because everyone thinks you don't belong there.

Thanks again...seeya later.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: