Thursday, January 14, 2010

Vent to Cool

I wish I did not have this job.  Every part of it bugs me, even the parts that shouldn't.  It's gotten to the point where I start to get pissed at people for talking around me while I'm trying to think.  Not like it's loud and obnoxious around here, it's just that life would be so much better if I didn't have to hear these inane and useless conversations.  I feel like they make me dumber.  I feel like everything about being here makes me dumber.


Customers/other employees/what have you.  It's not their fault, its just that my level of frustration with a mind numbingly boring job/life has manifested in anger at anything that doesn't meet a very high level of entertainment.  This level is not seen when I'm at work.


Life, it'll kill ya.

Stop bitching, you pussy.

No comments: