Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Freaky Friday (Ugh...I can't believe I'm actually using this headline)

FREAKANGELS by Warren Ellis (Which apparently he doesn't write the title of anywhere without all caps because he wants to torment my soul, as I get anal about finding out which letters should be caps and which not, etc...this creates a great swirly nexus in my head somewhere between Neverland and sanity which slowly eats my brain. There are several of these nexii thanks to Ellis.) is slated to arrive this Friday. It looks awesome.

I've been bouncing around in the forums that Ellis has set up and they're a lot of fun and a good time killer if you're looking for something to dispose of your time in a ruthless and bloody manner.

In a sad bit of news, Steve Gerber, a comic icon, died on Sunday 2/10/08. He did Howard the Duck and Omega the Unknown among other big comic titles in the 70's and 80's. He's acknowledged as one of the most influential advocates for comic creators rights. He'll be missed.

Glad I could get some news out today. I know its not much, but deal with it, jerk.






Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: