Thursday, February 28, 2008

In Keeping with Orange Cats

Did you ever stop and ask yourself, what if John Arbuckle was alone in all of those Garfield comics? No? Why the fuck not? They’d be hilarious. Luckily, someone did. After you’re done laughing you can go back to whatever it is you used to fill your time with before Garfield sans Garfield, I almost feel bad for you.

The BBC did a report recently on the Italian Mafia trying to reestablish their ties with the mob in America. They apparently have a pretty good stronghold on some fairly big businesses and are getting deeper into online gambling. This should be interesting.

Some other news of interest, Cuba just signed two legally binding human rights pledges, shortly after Raul Castro was sworn in.So we got that goin' for us, which is nice. Looks like Cuba might be just about done playing hardball and willing to jump on the I like to buy shit from the US bandwagon. Yay, they’re only 20 years too late for all the good shit. Cuba could just keep torturing people and buy their stuff from China, I’m sure they don’t mind.

If there actually is anyone reading this drivel, give me feedback, tell me what you like and what needs work. I have no idea what I’m doing here so any comments are helpful.

Thanks fellas and fellitas.

No comments: