Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Life After Death

So I've got most of the crew on board for the magazine at least tentatively...for now...The tough part is keeping a) myself and b) everyone else interested in anything for long periods of time.  Hopefully hard deadlines and lots of kicking my own ass will help.

I think I've given up on Nanowrimo at around 11,000 words to work more on this.  It's a shame and I may work on it a bit more, but the LAD project is something that interstes me more and I have more invested in.  It's also very good training for a future novel I'm envisioning now.

Everyone is jumping on the POD bandwagon lately and why the hell not, it's a nothing to lose situation...I'm just hopeful the market doesn't get so saturated that things can't shine out....but then again, those diamonds in the rough always get discovered somehow.  Woot, exciting.

No comments: