Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ha, old Myspace blog post that I just found when I Googled my name, I like it:


Can't ever forget when there's something missing from your life no matter how hard you try. Go ahead try to convince yourself that it's not worth it. Try to convince yourself that you don't need it. That's what I do. It's still missing isn't it?

A million rounds on me tonight, to forget, right? Who wouldn't want to forget? But trust me, forgetting doesn't make it any easier, or maybe forgetting does, but pretending to forget sure doesn't. And nothing is ever really forgotten anyway is it? So there you go.

Ah what's the point. Try and fail, try and fail, try and fail. That's life, get used to it, right? Do you keep trying? Or give up? Or something in between?

When in Rome we do as the Romans, when in hell we take shots at the bar.


No comments: