Thursday, September 30, 2010

What is the opposite of productive? Certainly not deductive... because I wasn't that today. I spent a long time not writing. That was bad. I will fix it tomorrow. Update on things to come.

LAD - Volume 5 comes out starting tomorrow. It's a doozy.

Comic - I started work on the script for Issue 2. It's coming along nicely, I think the story is gonna be tight when all is said and done. Lot of reworking to do still, but shmuh, it'll get done.

TV show - We're working on some character archetypes now. Also trying to get a few of the major events we're looking to happen kind of planned out. I think we start writing the pilot tomorrow.

These are things that I must continue to work on...

Also, I have to get back into the novel, I've been ignoring it for a couple of weeks now, not good.

Thanks for being my reminder board, you sweet little bloggy poo.

No comments: