Saturday, February 10, 2007

So I'm currently browsing the (kinda) new website for Bella Roma, where I work. What a piece of crap, I've seen so many spelling errors my head is spinning, the picture is already out of date, it doesn't show up in any search engines...the list goes on. What the hell did he pay this guy for? Bah...Anyway, its pretty good food if that's what you're in the mood for so give a call, I deliver most days (11am-2:30pm to the immediate surrounding area).



I'm actually heading there in about 45 minutes, working on Saturday blows donkey nuts.



Just started reading The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell pretty interesting stuff so far. It talks about the point at which something stops being an isolated event and becomes an epidemic. Can't really say much about it as I'm only about 30 pages in but I've heard very good things.



Alright, I'm done with this, time to start getting ready for work. Later.





powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bella Roma's site is teh sux0r. Also, when it was created, bellaroma.com was available. I don't know why anyone would have chosen a longer, less obvious domain name. The whole thing seems to have been perpetrated by people who don't seem to know how the internet works.

Also, The Tipping Point is on top of my stack of books to read. Blink is about what happens when you make a split second decision, and comes highly recommended by me.